It has taken me the most part of a month to revise, edit, change and tweak my manuscript. Not forgetting making time for my children: mum; where is...? can I...? how long...? will you...?- you get the picture. When you're busy suddenly everyone needs you- including husbands, wives and partners. The selfish gene raised its ugly head, including mine, but hey, we survived this adjustment in our lives. It can only get better, right?
Ripples in the Water is my first novel, and of course I want to tweak and change and edit and revise until the story is the best it can be- my editor saw its potential, and I guess I'm afraid to let her down. But now I think it's time for a break. A whole month of snapping at the kids and being irritable with my partner has come to an end, and I can relax. We can all relax. So I'm off to enjoy this weekend with my partner, and the kids are off to their grandparents. I'm back on track!
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007