To be honest I'd not expected such a great review for Ripples in the Water. I guess, as many authors, I wasn't entirely satisfied with my story and felt it could have been better- were my characters complete, was the plot good enough, did I catch all the typos.
But I needn't have worried, and I heartily thank Brenda Talley at The Romance Studio for her fantastic review.
...the sensual scenes were dynamic, but infrequent...LOL
To read the full review: www.theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/rippleschambers.htm
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007