I've just resubmitted Blood of His Fathers for a second round of editing and instead of diving into the book's sequel, Cold Blood, I've decide to complete a story I started last year. Shakespeare Masquerade. I'm about halfway, so if I really concentrate it should be ready by the end of the summer.
It was first submitted as a short story- Pound of Flesh, but my editor thought it would work better as a lengthier tale. And I agree
So, here goes
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007