1) TREASON (previously published as Ripples in the Water)- Historical Fiction (2010) SUBMITTED
2) SHAKESPEARE MASQUERADE - Contemporary Romance (2010) SUBMITTED
3) COLD BLOOD (Book Two of the Sinners and Saints series 2011)- Contemporary Romance- CURRENT WIP
4) UNTITLED (Book Three of the Sinners and Saints series 2011)- Contemporary Romance
5) THE O'NEILL- Historical Fiction (2012)
6) THE CHOICE SHE MADE - Contemporary Romance with historical elements- WIP (2011)
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007
Friday, October 15, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Blood of His Fathers AVAILABLE NOW from
AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK JANUARY 2011
Yes, she hated hurting Tom, and even more she hated separating her son Jake from his father, but Jessica Addison knew that to stay married to a man she never loved is no way to live. She walked away from her marriage with the intention of discovering herself as a person, but Jessica is about to find out more than she ever wanted or needed to know.
To say he hates his father would be like saying people did not care for Hitler, but Jason McCormack knows firsthand the power and evil behind the public persona of Alexander McCormack, and it makes Hitler look like a humanitarian. He has no intention of letting one more innocent person suffer his father’s wrath, and to do that he will have to keep her very close.
It should have been a relatively boring evening going to her high school reunion, but for Jessica it turns out to be the beginning of a nightmare. She is virtually accosted by a man who awakens something in her body that she has never known, but it is his message to her that stops her heart.
Michelle Chambers Romance-- love just got a little bit more complicated